Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Big Move

Ok... remember Mr. & Mrs. Q? I'm finally where they are now. The so-called "big move" for me. I've been planning for say almost two years about living and working abroad and now the plan has finally finalized.

For almost seven years I've worked at the same company, with the same job, and with the same salary (well there was a bit of increase but for me it was still the same, like you really can't feel it). My first fulltime employment. I'm so used to having a job or me working 8 hrs a day, 6 days a week. I did get the perks from the job that I had. First, I didn't go through the proper job-application/interview that kinda thing. I know the owners of the company, sort of family friends. I got in easily. Second, I get to travel. Oh those days in Paris, Hong Kong and Dubai were the best days. I didn't spend a peso on it, all company expense paid trip (well I kinda spent few thousand pesos for personal use - shopping!). Third, I got to do the one thing I love - Designing. But on December 2008 I gave up the job for that "big move".

It was my first time to resign, and first time to be unemployed. I packed up my things and moved to Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home